- Performs month-end and year-end financial reporting which includes but not limited to preparation of journal entries and bank reconciliations, quarterly and annual income tax computation, amortization and depreciation of fixed assets, and record adjustments in the system/books.
- Maintains general ledger, recording the status of various accounts and make sure that all accounts are balanced.
- Government compliance (existing and new legislation) and preparing of financial reports as well as GIS.
- Handles tax declaration and other government-mandated contributions and book closing independently.
- Ensuring that all transactions are well documented and supported.
- Perform posting of journal entries upon checking and verifications of supporting documents.
- Reconciles the bank and book transaction balance by verifying discrepancies, resolving disputes, formulating alternative solutions, on issues encountered.
- Analyses and classifies the reconciling items based on the nature of the transactions.
- Carry out ad hoc assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- With at least 2 years of work experience in the related field
- Required skills: Accounts receivables, bank reconciliation, invoicing, financial data, reporting, recording of financial transactions, financial statements, taxation, and accounts payable.
- Good knowledge and experience in local taxation, audit, and other statutory requirements.
- Preferably, with experience functioning using computerized accounting information on system but not required.
- Good experience in MS Office applications (excel, word, ppt).
- Ability to provide clear and concise communication in both written and oral formats (English).
- Good analytical skills.
- Must be CPA.