1. Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of Business Development Dept.
2. Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
3. Carries out administrative duties related to account management.
4. Established and maintains positive business and customer relationships.
1. Communicating with existing clients to understand their medical availment needs and explain service value.
2. Building relationships with existing clients based on trust and respect.
3. Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
4. Collecting and annalizing data to learn more about client behavior.
5. Keeping accurate records pertaining to account notes.
6. Maintaining updated knowledge of company services.
7. Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
8. Identifying industry trends.
9. Attending necessary meetings with the clients, the department, and the company.
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
2. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
4. Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
5. Excellent active listening skills.
6. Ability to build reports and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
7. Understanding client behaviors and industry trends.
8. Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
9. Can work with minimal supervision and can do ad hoc tasks.