1. Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of Business Development Dept.
2. Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication. 3. Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc. 4. Provides information by answering questions and requests.
1. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2. Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
3. Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
4. Ensure that the AE database is updated and accurate.
5. Enrollment of New accredited provider in the system.
6. Enrollment/Encoding physician details in the system.
7. Other ad hoc tasks.
1. College degree; Business Administration preferred.
2. At least 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area.
3. Proficient in MS Office
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Strong organizational and planning skills.
6. Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
7. Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
8. Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
9. Proven administrative and organizational skills.