Advanced Medical Access Philippines, Inc. (AMAPHIL) ensures that the privacy of our members and employees is protected and managed. We are committed to comply with the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“Data Privacy Act”). We shall periodically update this notice when essential to guarantee that our practices remain compliant with the appropriate laws, and are up to date with the industry trends.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your information to:
- Process membership application;
- Bill and collect fees;
- Process medical information which is determinative for the valuation of member’s coverage and necessary for the treatment of his/her illness;
- Process claims and reimbursement;
- Process accreditation;
- Process employment;
- Generate reports;
- Conduct studies, researches, and analysis for the purpose of reviewing, developing and improving the service;
- Process any request made by you;
- Send promotional information; and
- Comply with applicable laws of the Philippines
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Personal Information simply means any information or data whether or not recorded in a material form, which can identify an individual that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact you. To efficiently deliver our service, the information we collect and process includes the following:
- Email Address
- Contact Numbers
- Date of Birth
- Civil Status
- Philhealth Number
- Date of employment
- Bank details, when the company decides to credit its member’s reimbursement to each personal account
- Health Data
- Medical Availment
- Professional information (for medical affiliates and/or employees with professional licenses applying to us);
- Government-issued and/or Employer Identification Card (with photo);
- Non-personal information like those provided by your device which may include the IP address, your geolocation, and other device identifiers, etc.;
- Customer Feedback.
WHERE DO WE GET YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- From your employer or insurance company as part of your medical and health care benefits provided by your employer or insurance company;
- When you fill up forms, agreements and other similar or related documents;
- When you log in and/or use our website, mobile applications and other web-portal;
- When you avail of our services through our accredited providers
- When you get in touch with our customer service agents to inquire, request for service or file a complaint;
- We may also get your personal information from third parties and other sources which have acquired your consent or where it is lawfully permitted on our part to acquire such information.
- We may also gather your personal information from other sources that are in public or commercially available such as published directories and public documents.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We do not share, sell, swap or otherwise disclose your data to third parties for any purpose outside AMAPHIL, and your company or your insurance company. Data that are forwarded to agents, hospitals/ clinics/doctors are only used to meet AMAPHIL, and your company or your insurance company’s commitments to you.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the Data Privacy Act, we uphold your right in relation to your personal information. You have the right to request for information about your personal data that we hold. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have your information corrected or removed by contacting our email below. You can withdraw your consent to us in using your data, provided that you submit a written notice. However, choosing not to disclose, depending on the circumstances and the nature or extent, the withdrawal of consent may result in AMAPHIL and your company or insurance company’s inability to provide services to you.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We value your privacy that is why we have taken physical, technical and administrative measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorized access, etc… We limit access to personal information, maintain technology products, and securely destroy personal information when no longer needed.
HOW DO YOU CONTACT US?
If you have queries/concerns regarding your personal information, please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer thru email@example.com or 8809-5360